Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Renae's Summary

RENAE’S SUMMARY
All in all, I think the trip was a great experience that I will never forget. It was a lot of fun, even though I’m ready to get home.
Yellowstone, Arches, Banff, and Jasper are just a few of my favorites. I really liked Yellowstone especially because of all the wildlife that’s just scattered around, but the bison got a little old after seeing thousands of them. My favorite thing that we did in Jasper was white water rafting, which was a lot of fun. We had been planning it the whole entire trip practically and finally got to do it. Banff and Jasper were amazing and beautiful. I wish we had more time there.
Besides all the maintenance problems, I think it was a lot of fun. I just wish we had more time. We had to rush at the end, especially because of the transmission problems that delayed us for six or seven days. –posted by Renae

No comments: