Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22

ROGER:
Today is the day we each go our own ways. All vacations must come to an end I guess, and this one is no different. Nicole, Erin, and Travis will drop Jolene, Renae, Lisa and me at the airport to catch our long flight home – something I am not looking forward to. I do long flights like that often enough, but for some reason sitting in the front office is not nearly as bad as riding in the back.

I guess in a few days this trip will be nothing more than a good memory (and in a short time only a distant memory), but I am thankful I have a job that allowed me to accumulate frequent flyer miles so this could happen. It is good to have had the opportunity to visit the place that has had more of an impact on my life, than any other life experience I’ve had – by a long shot.
Roger

No comments: