Wednesday, June 23, 2004

RENAE

We stopped last night at a flying J in Denver, CO at around 7 or so and soon went to bed. I got up this morning at 6:00 I went to the bathroom and then went back to bed, since I was so tired. I later woke up at around 8:30. Most of the day we spent the day at Flying J, because Dad toke forever to get the blog site up and other things like that on the computer. He was working from before 6 until 3:30 or somewhere around there. We were going to take off and get on the road again, but we found a theater that had $.50 movies. We decided to go because it was showing the Passion and Dad promised Lisa and Nicole that he would take them sometime. I had the choice to go, but I decided not to because I heard it is really gruesome. Instead Mom and I saw Ella Enchanted. That was pretty good. It was 9:20 until we got done with the movies and were back to the pick-up and camper. We decided that it wasn’t worth it to go to Rocky Mountain National Park since we wouldn’t get there until late that night. We just went back to Flying J to sleep. – posted by Renae

1 comment:

free adult book store sex stories said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.